POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Wahahahaha! (Message 31 to 40 of 170)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Wahahahaha!
Date: 3 Nov 2007 16:45:40
Message: <472cec04$1@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 18:01:58 -0500, Warp wrote:

>> Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
>> these? 0;-)
>
>   You work at a place where you must wear a tie? OMG.

Heh, that was my first thought.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 3 Nov 2007 16:46:35
Message: <472cec3b$1@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 13:49:37 +0100, M_a_r_c wrote:

> "To be do be do" (F. Sinatra)

I Think you'll find that it's "Do be do be do" ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 3 Nov 2007 18:37:32
Message: <472d063c$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 wrote:

> Printing on shirts... I was thinking the exact same thing last night! ;-)
>
> The buttons could be a problem.

Possibly, yes, but it should still be possible to print a 10x10cm olst
to another side of the shirt.

> OTOH, it would be nice to print on more of the area of a T-shrit. (E.g.,
> on the sleeves.) Oh well...

True that.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Date: 3 Nov 2007 23:36:24
Message: <472d4c48@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/03 05:16:
> andrel wrote:
>
>> 1) I did not know zazzle was that fast in delivery
>
> Yeah, but probably only in the USA. In the UK it typically takes nearer
> a week. (Unless you pay extra to have DHL deliver it. Then it takes more
> than a month...!)
>
>> 2) I do have a collection of colorful ties, but these ones are outside
>> my taste because there won't be an occasion to wear them. That is
>> because I need to be able to tell a story why this tie in particular.
>> If you include a POV symbol and a text that it was "designed by the
>> official povray.off-topic mascot" I might be tempted.
>
> Hehehe. Well, I could do... (It would be far too small to read though.)
>
>> 4) when I pressed the 30 results per page button, nothing happened.
>
> lolz!
>
>> 5) advertising yourself, isn't that too close to spam?
>
> Perhaps. But seriously - I think I could advertise *these* all day long
> and still not sell a single item. Really, who is going to buy these? ;-)
Some "m'a tu vu" types.
Those that like fractals, and confident enough in themself to actualy wear a
afractal tie.
Wou won't make a sale with me, as I don't wear any tie.

--
Alain
File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

Post a reply to this message