POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:46:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Invisible
Date: 5 Nov 2007 08:37:49
Message: <472f1cad$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:

>> Dang scrollbar-in-an-image got me again.  I tried to scroll down to
>> see more.  Grr.
>>
>> Those are very nice.
>>

> Don't worry about it.  I was looking at the image again and tried to
> click the links <sigh>

Don't worry about it. I sent all our users an email a while back saying
"If you see an error message like *this*, you need to do so-and-so". A
few days later, I got a call from some guy about how every time he
looked at a certain email it gave him an error message and no matter how
much he clicked it, it wouldn't go away. *sigh*

(Normal humans don't understand the concept of a picture of some text
being different to the actual text. Nor the idea that a picture of an
error message being different to a real error message. Next time you
feel like having a good giggle, try to explain to someone what the
difference between the string "7" and the number 7 is... Every
programmer in the land knows the answer, but not normal humans!)