POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:16 EDT (-0400)
  Wahahahaha! (Message 11 to 20 of 170)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Wahahahaha!
Date: 2 Nov 2007 21:07:11
Message: <472bd7ce@news.povray.org>
St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
>     Well, I own one, my wedding suit tie - it's black.

  Suitable color for a wedding. It's, after all, quite akin to a funeral:
Your life ends there. ;)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 2 Nov 2007 21:55:00
Message: <web.472be25e6f9d61362c10637b0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> St. <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:
> >     Well, I own one, my wedding suit tie - it's black.
>
>   Suitable color for a wedding. It's, after all, quite akin to a funeral:
> Your life ends there. ;)

kids must be the afterlife, then.  In Hell...

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Date: 2 Nov 2007 22:34:13
Message: <472bec35$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v7 nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2007/11/02 17:36:
> Are YOU man enough to turn up to the office on Monday sporting one of
> these? 0;-)

Cool fractal ties.
But I never wear a tie.

--
Alain
You know you've been raytracing too long when you find yourself daydreaming for

Post a reply to this message