POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wahahahaha! : Re: Wahahahaha! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wahahahaha!
From: Orchid XP v7
Date: 3 Nov 2007 04:16:31
Message: <472c3c6f$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> 1) I did not know zazzle was that fast in delivery

Yeah, but probably only in the USA. In the UK it typically takes nearer
a week. (Unless you pay extra to have DHL deliver it. Then it takes more
than a month...!)

> 2) I do have a collection of colorful ties, but these ones are outside
> my taste because there won't be an occasion to wear them. That is
> because I need to be able to tell a story why this tie in particular. If
> you include a POV symbol and a text that it was "designed by the
> official povray.off-topic mascot" I might be tempted.

Hehehe. Well, I could do... (It would be far too small to read though.)

> 4) when I pressed the 30 results per page button, nothing happened.

lolz!

> 5) advertising yourself, isn't that too close to spam?

Perhaps. But seriously - I think I could advertise *these* all day long
and still not sell a single item. Really, who is going to buy these? ;-)