POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I miss this Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:45:21 EDT (-0400)
  I miss this (Message 31 to 40 of 137)
From: Orchid XP v7
Subject: Re: I miss this
Date: 25 Oct 2007 14:03:28
Message: <4720da70$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:

> Agreed - all of it. Maybe I read too much into realism, but I just can't
> take most action films seriously.

Are you kidding?

There's 300 enemy troops with SMGs, grenades and rocket launchers, not
to mention 3 helicopters, and yet 1 lone commando manages to shoot them
all down without dying?

Need I explain further? ;-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 25 Oct 2007 14:09:27
Message: <op.t0rl1yc4cs6ysw@e6600>
On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:03:36 +0200, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> There's 300 enemy troops with SMGs, grenades and rocket launchers, not

> to mention 3 helicopters, and yet 1 lone commando manages to shoot the

> all down without dying?

Not a problem, as long as there are enough RPG rounds conveniently lying

around.

http://www.wasabi.nu/filmklipp_visa.asp?id=771 (Flash required)

--

FE