POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I miss this Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  I miss this (Message 118 to 127 of 137)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: I miss this
Date: 30 Oct 2007 11:22:37
Message: <47275a4d$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> Warp was trying to clarify his understanding of momentum (which can be a
> tricky concept to separate from energy if you've not learned physics to
> quite a high level) and this isn't likely to help him. :-)

I plead guilty to drifting off-topic on p.off-topic!  :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we

Post a reply to this message

From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 30 Oct 2007 11:31:15
Message: <47275c53@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Bill Pragnell wrote:
>> Warp was trying to clarify his understanding of momentum (which can be
>> a tricky concept to separate from energy if you've not learned physics
>> to quite a high level) and this isn't likely to help him. :-)
>
> I plead guilty to drifting off-topic on p.off-topic!  :-)

Ha, that's nothing, they're discussing rendering algorithms further
down. Now that's definitely off-topic for this group... ;-)

Post a reply to this message

>>> Warp was trying to clarify his understanding of momentum (which can
>>> be a tricky concept to separate from energy if you've not learned
>>> physics to quite a high level) and this isn't likely to help him. :-)
>>
>> I plead guilty to drifting off-topic on p.off-topic!  :-)
>
> Ha, that's nothing, they're discussing rendering algorithms further
> down. Now that's definitely off-topic for this group... ;-)

But.. if it's off-topic, then doesn't it just belong here? ;)

-- Arttu Voutilainen

Post a reply to this message