POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blog Move, me too Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:30 EDT (-0400)
  Blog Move, me too (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Blog Move, me too
Date: 28 Sep 2007 08:11:30
Message: <46fcef72$1@news.povray.org>
Due to issues regarding anynomity, my blog is now http://guineh.blogspot.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Blog Move, me too
Date: 4 Oct 2007 01:36:09
Message: <47047bc9$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Due to issues regarding anynomity, my blog is now
> http://guineh.blogspot.com

I may as well chime in too; my blog hasn't moved (still at
http://thezone.firewave.com.au ), but now finally has RSS for those that
don't want to keep checking if it's been updated (ha, as if there is
anyone doing that!).

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 4 Oct 2007 01:56:09
Message: <47048079$1@news.povray.org>
"Lance Birch" <-> wrote:
> I may as well chime in too; my blog hasn't moved (still at
> http://thezone.firewave.com.au ), but now finally has RSS for those that
> don't want to keep checking if it's been updated (ha, as if there is
> anyone doing that!).

You had that blog before the word blog was even used. :) 7 years and running
is pretty impressive by blog standards i think...

Rune

Post a reply to this message