POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blog Move, me too : Re: Blog Move, me too Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blog Move, me too
From: Lance Birch
Date: 4 Oct 2007 22:12:12
Message: <47059d7c$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> Lance Birch wrote:
>
>> I may as well chime in too; my blog hasn't moved (still at
>> http://thezone.firewave.com.au ), but now finally has RSS for those
>> that don't want to keep checking if it's been updated (ha, as if there
>> is anyone doing that!).
>
> Oooh. Yeah, I found your RSS feed a while back. I always anxiously await
> your superb photographs. You have real talent, there!

Well that's very flattering, but nature does most of the work for me ;)

Speaking of new photos, I'll be posting some new ones over the next
several days from my trip to the snow (and then after that will come the
ones from my trip to Fraser Island, which is a spectacular place!).

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au