POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pssst Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  Pssst (Message 1 to 10 of 68)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Pssst
Date: 26 Sep 2007 04:44:31
Message: <46fa1bef$1@news.povray.org>
I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.

AGAIN!

Wasn't last year enough?! And the year before?

EVERY YEAR THE SAME DAY.

It haunts me! It's out to get me!

I'M DOOMED! I'M GETTING OLDER AND OLDER AND SOMEDAY I WILL DIE OF OLD AGE!

;-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message

> I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.
>
> AGAIN!
>
> Wasn't last year enough?! And the year before?
>
> EVERY YEAR THE SAME DAY.
>
> It haunts me! It's out to get me!
>
> I'M DOOMED! I'M GETTING OLDER AND OLDER AND SOMEDAY I WILL DIE OF OLD AGE!
>
> ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Tim

Happy Birthday!

-- Arttu Voutilainen

Post a reply to this message

> I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.
>
> AGAIN!
>
> Wasn't last year enough?! And the year before?
>
> EVERY YEAR THE SAME DAY.
>
> It haunts me! It's out to get me!
>
> I'M DOOMED! I'M GETTING OLDER AND OLDER AND SOMEDAY I WILL DIE OF OLD AGE!

Yes, but now you can celebrate that you did not die last year.
Congratulations.

Post a reply to this message

From: Brian Elliott
Date: 26 Sep 2007 05:31:55
Message: <46fa270b$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUS### [at] gmxnetWARE> wrote in message
>I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.
>
> AGAIN!
>
> Wasn't last year enough?! And the year before?
>
> EVERY YEAR THE SAME DAY.
>
> It haunts me! It's out to get me!
>
> I'M DOOMED! I'M GETTING OLDER AND OLDER AND SOMEDAY I WILL DIE OF OLD AGE!
>
> ;-)

Before that happens, you will have the fashionable pleasure of your ear
hairs growing out like house-elf tufts, and your nostril hairs looking like
flies have crawled up your nose and died, leaving their back legs hanging
out.

Happy rant day!   Enjoy!  :-)

Post a reply to this message

From: Tom Austin
Date: 26 Sep 2007 08:30:35
Message: <46fa50eb$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.
>
> AGAIN!
>
> Wasn't last year enough?! And the year before?
>
> EVERY YEAR THE SAME DAY.
>
> It haunts me! It's out to get me!
>
> I'M DOOMED! I'M GETTING OLDER AND OLDER AND SOMEDAY I WILL DIE OF OLD AGE!
>
> ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Tim

HB

Post a reply to this message

From: M a r c
Date: 26 Sep 2007 08:40:06
Message: <46fa5326@news.povray.org>

message de news: 46fa1bef$1@news.povray.org...
>I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.
>
> AGAIN!
>
> Wasn't last year enough?! And the year before?
>
> EVERY YEAR THE SAME DAY.
>
> It haunts me! It's out to get me!
>
> I'M DOOMED! I'M GETTING OLDER AND OLDER AND SOMEDAY I WILL DIE OF OLD AGE!
>
> ;-)

Wake me up when september ends :-)

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 26 Sep 2007 08:44:47
Message: <46fa543f@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUS### [at] gmxnetWARE> wrote in message

    Happy Birthday Tim!  :)

       ~Steve~

From: St
Date: 26 Sep 2007 08:45:26
Message: <46fa5466$1@news.povray.org>
"M_a_r_c" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message

> Wake me up when september ends :-)

     I *love* that song!  :)

        ~Steve~

> Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Rune
Date: 26 Sep 2007 08:51:05
Message: <46fa55b9@news.povray.org>
Happy Birthday Tim! :)

Rune
--
http://runevision.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Sherry Shaw
Date: 26 Sep 2007 09:08:23
Message: <46fa59c7@news.povray.org>
Brian Elliott wrote:

> Before that happens, you will have the fashionable pleasure of your ear
> hairs growing out like house-elf tufts, and your nostril hairs looking
> like flies have crawled up your nose and died, leaving their back legs
> hanging out.

Ooooh, don't forget cumulative earlobe growth and Male Pattern Baldness....

But then, if he were female, he could contemplate watching parts which
were once 34-B gradually becoming 42-long.....

Happy birthday, Tim!

Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+