POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my ocarina Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Me and my ocarina (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Warp
Subject: Me and my ocarina
Date: 28 Sep 2007 07:14:52
Message: <46fce22c@news.povray.org>
Bought a cheap microphone (I don't really know why I haven't done so
years ago), so I started playing with my guitar and my ocarina.
  What I did was to first play the gitar to one track, and then I played
the ocarina to a second track, added some reverb to alleviate the dryness
of the sound, and mixed them. Here are some short samples (short because
it's really not easy to play flawlessly):

http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina.mp3
http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina2.mp3
http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina3.mp3

  In this one I put a midi in one track and then played the ocarina to
the second track:

http://warp.povusers.org/susanna-ocarina.mp3

  A few mistakes here and there, but who cares... :P

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>   Bought a cheap microphone (I don't really know why I haven't done so
> years ago), so I started playing with my guitar and my ocarina.
>   What I did was to first play the gitar to one track, and then I played
> the ocarina to a second track, added some reverb to alleviate the dryness
> of the sound, and mixed them. Here are some short samples (short because
> it's really not easy to play flawlessly):
>
> http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina.mp3
> http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina2.mp3
> http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina3.mp3
>
>   A few mistakes here and there, but who cares... :P

Ooooh, they're nice. Make more! I especially like that cute
two-instrument-version of the Hobbits' theme. Sounded really fitting. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"