POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Me and my ocarina : Me and my ocarina Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Me and my ocarina
From: Warp
Date: 28 Sep 2007 07:14:52
Message: <46fce22c@news.povray.org>
Bought a cheap microphone (I don't really know why I haven't done so
years ago), so I started playing with my guitar and my ocarina.
  What I did was to first play the gitar to one track, and then I played
the ocarina to a second track, added some reverb to alleviate the dryness
of the sound, and mixed them. Here are some short samples (short because
it's really not easy to play flawlessly):

http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina.mp3
http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina2.mp3
http://warp.povusers.org/ocarina3.mp3

  In this one I put a midi in one track and then played the ocarina to
the second track:

http://warp.povusers.org/susanna-ocarina.mp3

  A few mistakes here and there, but who cares... :P

--
                                                          - Warp