POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pssst Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Pssst (Message 11 to 20 of 68)
From: M a r c
Subject: Re: Pssst
Date: 26 Sep 2007 09:30:00
Message: <46fa5ed8@news.povray.org>

46fa543f@news.povray.org...

> "Tim Nikias" <JUS### [at] gmxnetWARE> wrote in message
>
>    Happy Birthday Tim!  :)

Hum I was wondering what I had forgotten
Happy birthday to you Tim :-)

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 26 Sep 2007 09:32:17
Message: <46fa5f61$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.
>
> AGAIN!

Ummm... Happy Birth day...

Post a reply to this message

From: Lance Birch
Date: 26 Sep 2007 09:56:14
Message: <46fa64fe$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.
>
> AGAIN!

Happy birthday!  Congratulations on your continued cell regeneration process!

Lance.

thezone - thezone.firewave.com.au

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross
Date: 26 Sep 2007 10:53:10
Message: <46fa7256$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUS### [at] gmxnetWARE> wrote in message
> I shouldn't be telling you this, but I got older today.
>
> AGAIN!
>
> Wasn't last year enough?! And the year before?
>
> EVERY YEAR THE SAME DAY.
>
> It haunts me! It's out to get me!
>
> I'M DOOMED! I'M GETTING OLDER AND OLDER AND SOMEDAY I WILL DIE OF OLD AGE!
>
> ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Tim

ding? grats.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 26 Sep 2007 13:49:07
Message: <46fa9b93$1@news.povray.org>
You only get older one day a year?  For me it's an occurrence every
second I'm alive. ;-)

(Happy birthday!)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 26 Sep 2007 16:46:05
Message: <46fac50d$1@news.povray.org>
Repeat after me: You're older than you've ever been.

And now you're even older.

Happy Birthday, Tim!

(And now you're older still...)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan Byers
Date: 26 Sep 2007 19:20:39
Message: <46fae947$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUS### [at] gmxnetWARE> wrote in message

> I'M DOOMED! I'M GETTING OLDER AND OLDER AND SOMEDAY I WILL DIE OF OLD AGE!

Only if you're lucky :)

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Thanks!
Date: 27 Sep 2007 07:08:13
Message: <46fb8f1d$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you everyone for the kind and funny wishes!

I'm not really a ranter (is that a word?) in regards to my birthday and
age, so I hope you all got my drift that my post was originally meant to
be funny. I'm 26 now, and pessimistic peeps would say I'm heading
straight to 30 now (as if 30 were a bad age!), but I don't fuss that
much about my age. 26 isn't old, unless you're spending time with teens
or twents, and then you're wise and experienced all of a sudden, which I
honestly don't feel like. ;-)

All in all, birthdays are just days to celebrate and have fun, invite
friends and family and make yourself promises you won't hold (just like

So, thanks again for all your wishes here, it was nice stopping by every
now and then and seeing them increase in number. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"
Homepage: <http://www.nolights.de>

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Thanks!
Date: 27 Sep 2007 09:59:45
Message: <46fbb751@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> Thank you everyone for the kind and funny wishes!
>
> I'm not really a ranter (is that a word?) in regards to my birthday and
> age, so I hope you all got my drift that my post was originally meant to
> be funny. I'm 26 now, and pessimistic peeps would say I'm heading
> straight to 30 now (as if 30 were a bad age!), but I don't fuss that
> much about my age. 26 isn't old, unless you're spending time with teens
> or twents, and then you're wise and experienced all of a sudden, which I
> honestly don't feel like. ;-)

Pfff 26. What I would give to be 26 again!

Post a reply to this message

From: Ross
Date: 27 Sep 2007 11:45:27
Message: <46fbd017$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Raiford" <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Tim Nikias wrote:
> > Thank you everyone for the kind and funny wishes!
> >
> > I'm not really a ranter (is that a word?) in regards to my birthday and
> > age, so I hope you all got my drift that my post was originally meant to
> > be funny. I'm 26 now, and pessimistic peeps would say I'm heading
> > straight to 30 now (as if 30 were a bad age!), but I don't fuss that
> > much about my age. 26 isn't old, unless you're spending time with teens
> > or twents, and then you're wise and experienced all of a sudden, which I
> > honestly don't feel like. ;-)
>
> Pfff 26. What I would give to be 26 again!

Ditto! And i'm only 29! Actually, what I really miss is the college
lifestyle. So far it seems to have been the peak of my creativity. Writing a
lot, playing a lot of guitar -- with other people no less, painting even.
Life's not so bad right now though :)