POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Pssst : Thanks! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:47:30 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks!
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 27 Sep 2007 07:08:13
Message: <46fb8f1d$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you everyone for the kind and funny wishes!

I'm not really a ranter (is that a word?) in regards to my birthday and
age, so I hope you all got my drift that my post was originally meant to
be funny. I'm 26 now, and pessimistic peeps would say I'm heading
straight to 30 now (as if 30 were a bad age!), but I don't fuss that
much about my age. 26 isn't old, unless you're spending time with teens
or twents, and then you're wise and experienced all of a sudden, which I
honestly don't feel like. ;-)

All in all, birthdays are just days to celebrate and have fun, invite
friends and family and make yourself promises you won't hold (just like

So, thanks again for all your wishes here, it was nice stopping by every
now and then and seeing them increase in number. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias"