POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Virtual insanity (Message 1 to 10 of 123)
From: Orchid XP v3
Subject: Virtual insanity
Date: 11 Sep 2007 14:34:32
Message: <46e6dfb8$1@news.povray.org>
I just spoke to a girl. About Graham's Law of Gas Diffusion. And there
were differential equations. But she got her indecies mixed up. But we
managed to sort it out in the end. And afterwards she gave me her phone
number.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*runs round like an escaped mental patient*

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

> I just spoke to a girl. About Graham's Law of Gas Diffusion. And there
> were differential equations. But she got her indecies mixed up. But we
> managed to sort it out in the end. And afterwards she gave me her phone
> number.
>
> WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So, when are you going to call her?

Post a reply to this message

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 19:36:01 +0100, Orchid XP v3 wrote:

> I just spoke to a girl. About Graham's Law of Gas Diffusion. And there
> were differential equations. But she got her indecies mixed up. But we
> managed to sort it out in the end. And afterwards she gave me her phone
> number.
>
> WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> *runs round like an escaped mental patient*

Score one for Invisible.  Good going!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> "Orchid XP v3" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
> > I just spoke to a girl. About Graham's Law of Gas Diffusion. And there
> > were differential equations. But she got her indecies mixed up. But we
> > managed to sort it out in the end. And afterwards she gave me her phone
> > number.
> >
> > WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> So, when are you going to call her?

Obligatory "Swingers" scene:

Mike: So how long do I wait to call?
Trent: A day.
Mike: Tomorrow.
Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.
Trent: Yeah.
Mike: So two days?
Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.
Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.
Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like
everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money.
What do you think?
Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.
Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...
Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell
her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.
Charles: Then ask her where you met her.
Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she
look like? And then I'll asked if we f***ed. Is that... would that be... T,
would that be the money?
Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too
soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.
Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?
Trent, Sue: Six days.

Post a reply to this message

> I just spoke to a girl. About Graham's Law of Gas Diffusion. And there
> were differential equations. But she got her indecies mixed up. But we
> managed to sort it out in the end. And afterwards she gave me her
> phone number.

Where did you speak to her?

Was it on the net, as the title implies?

Rune
--
http://runevision.com

Post a reply to this message

>>"Orchid XP v3" <voi### [at] devnull> wrote in message
>>
>>>I just spoke to a girl. About Graham's Law of Gas Diffusion. And there
>>>were differential equations. But she got her indecies mixed up. But we
>>>managed to sort it out in the end. And afterwards she gave me her phone
>>>number.
>>>
>>>WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>So, when are you going to call her?
>>

> Obligatory "Swingers" scene:
>
> Mike: So how long do I wait to call?
> Trent: A day.
> Mike: Tomorrow.
> Sue: Tomorrow, then a day.
> Trent: Yeah.
> Mike: So two days?
> Trent: Yeah, I guess you could call it that, two days.
> Sue: Definitely, two days is like industry standard.
> Trent: You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like
> everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money.
> What do you think?
> Sue: Yeah, but two's enough not to look anxious.
> Trent: But I think three days is kind of money. You know because you...
> Mike: Yeah, but you know what, mabey I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell
> her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number.
> Charles: Then ask her where you met her.
> Mike: Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she
> look like? And then I'll asked if we f***ed. Is that... would that be... T,
> would that be the money?
> Trent: You know what. Ha ha ha Mike, laugh all you want but if you call too
> soon you might scare off a nice baby who's ready to party.
> Mike: Well how long are you guys gonna wait to call your babies?
> Trent, Sue: Six days.

Wow, that is exactly the conversation goes on in the back of my cab
night after night, perfectly documented.  Impressive.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Sep 2007 23:35:26
Message: <46e75e7e$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:57:26 -0400, Jim Charter wrote:

> Wow, that is exactly the conversation goes on in the back of my cab
> night after night, perfectly documented.

Hey, that reminds me - how long you been teaching the class you teach?
We've taken to watching "Cash Cab" on Discovery and have often wondered
if Ben (the host of the show) is actually a licensed cab driver.  His bio
says he used to be a limo driver (in NYC, IIRC), but we don't know if
that would be relevant experience.

The show credits the NYC Taxi Commission (they do use the correct name,
of course - I just can't remember it).

Just a random tangential thought/question...

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 12 Sep 2007 08:24:39
Message: <46e7da87@news.povray.org>
>I just spoke to a girl. About Graham's Law of Gas Diffusion. And there were
>differential equations. But she got her indecies mixed up. But we managed
>to sort it out in the end. And afterwards she gave me her phone number.
>
> WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> *runs round like an escaped mental patient*

      Well done! Heh, is she nice? How old(ish)?

       ~Steve~

> --
> http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

From: Gilles Tran
Date: 12 Sep 2007 09:05:04
Message: <46e7e400@news.povray.org>

46e7da87@news.povray.org...

>      Well done! Heh, is she nice? How old(ish)?

Hmm.

- Hello, this is Andrew, is, er, Brenda here, she gave me this number...
- Hello, this is Wifebeaters Anonymous, can I help you? This conversation is
recorded. Have you heard of the 12 steps?

G.

Post a reply to this message

From: St
Date: 12 Sep 2007 09:11:16
Message: <46e7e574@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <gil### [at] agroparistechfr> wrote in message

> 46e7da87@news.povray.org...
>>

>>      Well done! Heh, is she nice? How old(ish)?
>
> Hmm.
>
> - Hello, this is Andrew, is, er, Brenda here, she gave me this number...
> - Hello, this is Wifebeaters Anonymous, can I help you? This conversation
> is recorded. Have you heard of the 12 steps?

    LOL! :)  Ok, I see it...  :)

   ~Steve~