POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Virtual insanity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual insanity
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 11 Sep 2007 23:35:26
Message: <46e75e7e$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:57:26 -0400, Jim Charter wrote:

> Wow, that is exactly the conversation goes on in the back of my cab
> night after night, perfectly documented.

Hey, that reminds me - how long you been teaching the class you teach?
We've taken to watching "Cash Cab" on Discovery and have often wondered
if Ben (the host of the show) is actually a licensed cab driver.  His bio
says he used to be a limo driver (in NYC, IIRC), but we don't know if
that would be relevant experience.

The show credits the NYC Taxi Commission (they do use the correct name,
of course - I just can't remember it).

Just a random tangential thought/question...

Jim