POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity Server Time
11 Oct 2024 21:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Virtual insanity (Message 84 to 93 of 123)
From: Orchid XP v3
Subject: Re: Game over
Date: 26 Sep 2007 16:18:17
Message: <46fabe89$1@news.povray.org>
Tom Austin wrote:

> You ARE making progress....  not too long you never have had any
> prospects.  Now you actually asked QA girl and it seems like you've come
> close on this one.

Bah. 5 years ago I *kissed* a girl. I still haven't been able to repeat
that feat...

> I think that we speak for all of us here (dissenters can keep quiet) -
> we are PROUD of you for your efforts.

Really? I thought most of you regarded me as a compulsive whiner who
never listens to any advice...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 26 Sep 2007 16:27:12
Message: <46fac0a0$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

>> In all the looking I've done, I have yet to find a single job where I
>> can even say "hey, I could probably do that job". Never mind one where
>> I'd *want* to do that...

> Do I need to remind you that you very much restricted yourself
> geographically?

One of the reasons for getting a new job is so I can spend less time
driving there and back. There's enough big companies in this city;
surely one of them would like some programmers...?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

Post a reply to this message