POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Virtual insanity : Re: Game over Server Time
11 Oct 2024 23:10:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game over
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 26 Sep 2007 16:36:36
Message: <46fac2d4@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>> Apparently in "the next month or so" she's moving house to a
>> place many hours' drive from here.
>
>   I have never understood why people are so obsessed with moving.
> Sometimes it feels that not a month goes by without a friend or someone
> I know moving. I know some people who have moved at least 4 times in
> one single year!
>
>   I have long ago stopped keeping track of where everyone I know lives
> because it's just impossible. I would need a database.

Apparently she moves house every 2 years. She moves into a place,
renovates it, moves out and rents the old place out. She's hoping that
by the time she's old she'll have a huge string of properties bringing
in cash.

So not content with working for an F1 racing team and travelling all
over the world at random moments and completing her PhD, she's also a
property developer in her spare time. (Spare...time...?!)

Seriously doubting there's any *room* in this girls life for a
relationship...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/