POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Place your bets Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Place your bets (Message 1 to 10 of 38)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Place your bets
Date: 28 Aug 2007 02:53:42
Message: <46d3c676$1@news.povray.org>
>> Blog.
>>
>> (Which nobody is reading... apparently...)
>
> Put the URL in your sig, for starters.

Yep, I would read it if the web address was there for me to click on...

Post a reply to this message

From: Phil Cook
Date: 28 Aug 2007 07:28:26
Message: <op.txroskhcc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:55:52 +0100, Orchid XP v3 <voi### [at] devnull>

did spake, saying:

> Blog.
>
> (Which nobody is reading... apparently...)

Hey what am I, chopped liver? Anyway as Jim says no comments != no

readers, what anaylsis package has 1&1 given you?

--

Phil Cook