POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: Place your bets : Re: "Stats make you crazy" Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Stats make you crazy"
From: Orchid XP v3
Date: 28 Aug 2007 15:08:12
Message: <46d4729c$1@news.povray.org>
>> (OK, which freak used Lynx??)
>
> Wasn't me.
>
>> Wait... MacOS...? What the...??
>
> Windows 98????

Yeah... I wondered about that too...

I would think *all* of the hits from Windoze NT are probably *me*. :-$

> Nice stats. This is what I get from Wordpress.

Interesting. I'm using WP, but it doesn't offer me any stats. (The stats
I showed are from 1&1's own stats panel. I think I saw somewhere that
it's powered by Webalyser, but I might be wrong...)

I notice that both of our blogs get the majority of our hits from Mr
FlipC...