POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I could not have said it better myself Server Time
11 Oct 2024 17:43:41 EDT (-0400)
  I could not have said it better myself (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: Ross
Subject: Re: I could not have said it better myself
Date: 28 Aug 2007 11:15:33
Message: <46d43c15$1@news.povray.org>
news:46d3ae6e$1@news.povray.org...
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

why even pretend that "beauty pageants" are intellectual forums? i mean, wtf
was that..

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Date: 28 Aug 2007 20:14:10
Message: <46d4ba52@news.povray.org>
Ross wrote:
> "Darren New" <dne### [at] sanrrcom> wrote in message
>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
>>

> why even pretend that "beauty pageants" are intellectual forums? i mean, wtf
> was that..

ROFL

Post a reply to this message

From: Kyle
Date: 28 Aug 2007 22:15:24
Message: <rkl9d3dannnn8dgesrjprt97tqb3989am2@4ax.com>
It's a good thing she's pretty.

Post a reply to this message

From: Tim Attwood
Date: 28 Aug 2007 22:31:11
Message: <46d4da6f$1@news.povray.org>
> A comprehensive answer that leaves no doubt about where the problem lies.
> Full marks.

This is a little long, but it explains the failings of
math curriculums...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1qee-bTZI

Post a reply to this message

From: Brian Elliott
Date: 29 Aug 2007 01:00:55
Message: <46d4fd87$1@news.povray.org>
"Kyle" <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote in message
> It's a good thing she's pretty.

She'll make a good senator's wife one day.

Post a reply to this message