POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I could not have said it better myself : Re: I could not have said it better myself Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I could not have said it better myself
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 29 Aug 2007 22:25:28
Message: <46d62a98$1@news.povray.org>
Ms. South Carolina, what you've just said is one of the most insanely
idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling,
incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be
considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for
having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on
your soul.