POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Subject: Stupid Windows Movie Maker (and TMPGEnc) question Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Subject: Stupid Windows Movie Maker (and TMPGEnc) question (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Subject: Stupid Windows Movie Maker (and TMPGEnc) question
Date: 19 Aug 2008 12:20:01
Message: <web.48aaf1c410a4be2140d56c170@news.povray.org>
I have a recollection of once being able to use Microsoft Windows Movie Maker to
turn a stack of bitmaps into a movie.  A movie that is 20 or 25 fps, where each
frame is one of our own bitmaps.

I was just tinkering with it and now it seems to be insisting on showing a
series of still images, with a minimum duration of 0.250 sec.

Am I missing something?

TMPGEnc, too, didn't seem to be as cooperative as I remember from my youth.  Is
it not taking PNG's?

Post a reply to this message