POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Subject: Stupid Windows Movie Maker (and TMPGEnc) question : Re: Subject: Stupid Windows Movie Maker (and TMPGEnc) question Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Subject: Stupid Windows Movie Maker (and TMPGEnc) question
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 19 Aug 2008 13:41:00
Message: <48ab05ac@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Is it possible that Move Maker withdrew support for image sequences?

I have Ms Movie Maker v5.1 the docs say png is supportted file type. I've
never used it to take a series of stills and turn it into a movie or
animation. Just used it to make slideshown type presentation of stills with
transitions. I think (it was a while back) I grew tired of it quickly as it
was limited in that aspect. I've been using QuickTime Pro for awhile now. It
can do all the things MM and more. I've made animations from a series of
rendered images from Pov. It supports many import/export types. For me it
was worth paying for a license key.

Cheers Jim