POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Vector images : Vector images Server Time: 19 Jun 2019 06:41:20 GMT
  Vector images
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 28 Feb 2019 17:10:12
I created some vector images that I (after converting them to PNG) used
for axis, label, measurement, etc. graphics. I want to keep them with my
collection, but I don't think I am allowed to upload them. Would it be
possible to make an exception for a vector format of some type? I use
SVG, but I understand that can be a risk since it is possible to insert
JavaScript into it. Maybe a different format would be better? Thanks.

Mike