POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Vector images : Vector images Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:13:27 EDT (-0400)
  Vector images
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 28 Feb 2019 12:10:12
Message: <5c7815f4$1@news.povray.org>
I created some vector images that I (after converting them to PNG) used
for axis, label, measurement, etc. graphics. I want to keep them with my
collection, but I don't think I am allowed to upload them. Would it be
possible to make an exception for a vector format of some type? I use
SVG, but I understand that can be a risk since it is possible to insert
JavaScript into it. Maybe a different format would be better? Thanks.

Mike