POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Does anyone know where ... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone know where ... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stephen
Subject: Does anyone know where ...
Date: 20 Jan 2004 00:38:16
Message: <400cbec8$1@news.povray.org>
I saw previously an include or macro file which provided TEXT or objects in
the foreground, so that if the image was manipulated, the TEXT stayed in the
same place. The sample looked like a video game where there was a frame and
perhaps a title or score in the frame.

I want to put the time in an animation like the timestamp on photographs,
and it shouldn't move around, although my camera moves.  I suppose I could
reference the time stamp to the camera's movements, but I thought this might
work too.

Does anyone know where this might be?
Thanks in advance.
--

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>I saw previously an include or macro file which provided TEXT or objects in
>the foreground, so that if the image was manipulated, the TEXT stayed in the
>same place. The sample looked like a video game where there was a frame and
>perhaps a title or score in the frame.
>
>I want to put the time in an animation like the timestamp on photographs,
>and it shouldn't move around, although my camera moves.  I suppose I could
>reference the time stamp to the camera's movements, but I thought this might
>work too.
>
>Does anyone know where this might be?

Do you mean like scenes/incdemo/screen.pov that's included with the POV
3.5 package?

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure

Post a reply to this message

That is exactly the one I was thinking of. Saved me some time to find it -
thank-you Mike!
Stephen

--

news:y7c### [at] econymdemoncouk...