POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Does anyone know where ... : Does anyone know where ... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Does anyone know where ...
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Jan 2004 00:38:16
Message: <400cbec8$1@news.povray.org>
I saw previously an include or macro file which provided TEXT or objects in
the foreground, so that if the image was manipulated, the TEXT stayed in the
same place. The sample looked like a video game where there was a frame and
perhaps a title or score in the frame.

I want to put the time in an animation like the timestamp on photographs,
and it shouldn't move around, although my camera moves.  I suppose I could
reference the time stamp to the camera's movements, but I thought this might
work too.

Does anyone know where this might be?
Thanks in advance.
--