POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : animations Server Time
28 Mar 2024 15:48:25 EDT (-0400)
  animations (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Julia
Subject: animations
Date: 29 Nov 2020 08:35:01
Message: <web.5fc3a28294e603705dacea1d0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
Im making an animation of the earth and the moon rotating.
I cant make the moon spin around the earth and i dont know where is the problem

#include "colors.inc"

camera {
        location <5,10,-25>
        look_at <0,0,0>
        angle 15
        }
light_source {
        <0,0,0> , Yellow

      }

// słońce

sphere {
        <0,0,0>, 3
   pigment {
        bozo
                turbulence 5
         color_map {
         [0.0 color <1,0,0>]
         [0.25 color <1,1,0>]
         [1.0 color <1,0.65,0>]
         }
      scale 3
     }
   finish {ambient 1.0}

   scale 1/6

 }

 // księżyc

#declare k =
sphere {
        <18,0,0>, 1
   pigment {
        granite
                turbulence 1.4
         color_map {
         [0.0 color <1,1,1>]
         [0.10 color <.5,.5,.5>]
         [1.0 color <.8,.8,.8>]
         }
      scale 2
     }
   finish {ambient 1.0}

   scale 1/6

 }

 //ziemia

#declare kk =
 sphere {
        <14,0,0>, 1.5
   pigment {
        agate
                turbulence 1.5
         color_map {
         [0.0 color <1,1,1>]
         [0.10 color <0,0.5,0>]
         [1.0 color <0,0,1>]
         }
      scale 2
     }
   finish {ambient 1.0}

   scale 1/6

 }

 union {
 object   { kk

        }

 object { k

        }
      }

 that is all i got so far, i hope somebody got an idea what i can do :))

Post a reply to this message