POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : distorted 600-cell construction Server Time
22 Jun 2024 06:58:34 EDT (-0400)
  distorted 600-cell construction (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: sniper
Subject: distorted 600-cell construction
Date: 27 Feb 2012 01:00:02
Message: <web.4f4b1b87120ca49e5643b5860@news.povray.org>
Hello!

I tried to construct distorted 600-cell following to A. Boole Scott
representation of polytopes (see
http://temporal_science.tripod.com/introduction/special6.htm for 120-cell
constructed this way). Is there an algorithm to distort the cells?
My second question is how to make unfolded polytope (from 4D to 3D)? Thanks.

Post a reply to this message