POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : distorted 600-cell construction : Re: distorted 600-cell construction Server Time
28 Sep 2024 07:46:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: distorted 600-cell construction
From: clipka
Date: 27 Feb 2012 03:23:44
Message: <4f4b3d90$1@news.povray.org>
Am 27.02.2012 06:58, schrieb sniper:

> I tried to construct distorted 600-cell following to A. Boole Scott
> representation of polytopes (see
> http://temporal_science.tripod.com/introduction/special6.htm for 120-cell
> constructed this way). Is there an algorithm to distort the cells?

I'd /bet/ there is; but I'm not sure whether you're at the right place
to ask. Your question is actually more of a highly special mathematical
question rather than something POV-Ray specific, and although it /may/
be possible that someone around here might be able to help you, don't be
disappointed if that turns out to not be the case.