POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Using a disc for plantary rings Server Time
2 Jul 2024 22:38:16 EDT (-0400)
  Using a disc for plantary rings (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: TJ
Subject: Using a disc for plantary rings
Date: 15 Jul 2010 23:15:00
Message: <web.4c3fce8a40cb4ea07606f470@news.povray.org>
Hi guys, I know there's probably a thread out there, but I've tried many
different search terms and can't find the answer I am looking for.
I can't seem to figure out how to get the color map to go around the disc, so to
speak, like normal rings would.
I'm sure I'm missing something silly, but I've been looking on the newsgroups
and in the documentation for a couple of hours, can't seem to find anything that
would do what I want.

This is my code for the ring(s):

disc
{