POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : shadows Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:09:13 EDT (-0400)
  shadows (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: garek007
Subject: shadows
Date: 31 Jul 2009 16:25:00
Message: <web.4a73527c5ea4e5fcab8e122b0@news.povray.org>
hi,

I just started using this and I'm not getting ground shadows. I tried turning
them on in SketchUp but it's not working. I tried messing with the code, but I
don't really know what I'm doing. Please help!

Post a reply to this message

> I just started using this and I'm not getting ground shadows. I tried turning
> them on in SketchUp but it's not working. I tried messing with the code, but I
> don't really know what I'm doing. Please help!

Are you exporting a 3d model from Sketchup for rendering in POV-Ray?
You'll need to provide a bit more detail for anyone to help you.

Post a reply to this message

> > I just started using this and I'm not getting ground shadows. I tried turning
> > them on in SketchUp but it's not working. I tried messing with the code, but I
> > don't really know what I'm doing. Please help!
>
> Are you exporting a 3d model from Sketchup for rendering in POV-Ray?
> You'll need to provide a bit more detail for anyone to help you.

I'm in sketchup and I use the plugin which makes a POV file, I am then in
POV-Ray using that file generated by sketchup to render my image.

Post a reply to this message