POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : simulating glare with PovRay Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:00 EDT (-0400)
  simulating glare with PovRay (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: CAD-Andi
Subject: simulating glare with PovRay
Date: 15 Jan 2008 14:30:01
Message: <web.478d0994bbbe7eeeb62362f80@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I'm searching for a way to simulate glare of bright lights and bright surfaces
like shown in the article I found (see link below). This guy was using the
Renderman software. Can povray do something like that? Is there a way to
translate his renderman scenes into povray?

http://graphics.stanford.edu/courses/cs348b-competition/cs348b-03/glare/

Andi

Post a reply to this message

> I'm searching for a way to simulate glare of bright lights and bright surfaces
> like shown in the article I found (see link below). This guy was using the
> Renderman software. Can povray do something like that? Is there a way to
> translate his renderman scenes into povray?

  Maybe when povray supports post-processing this will become possible.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message