POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : middleware for POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  middleware for POV-Ray (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Daryl
Subject: middleware for POV-Ray
Date: 4 Dec 2007 14:35:00
Message: <web.4755aa723a885a38418dc3d40@news.povray.org>
Hello;

I, and some students, have been working on an application of a middleware layer
(called "cogito") to create a new way of interacting with POV-Ray - particularly
in exploring and refining images.
I've posted a youtube video that illustrates some of the key benefits that we
see with this approach.  Here's the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOJFM-FOJVg

I'd appreciate any feedback, questions, comments, etc. - either here
or to my e-mail.

Best regards,
Daryl

Post a reply to this message