POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Transparency one way only Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Transparency one way only (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Pahidla
Subject: Transparency one way only
Date: 11 Oct 2007 16:10:01
Message: <web.470e826a61c90da3ccd3f470@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Working on a model of a room and somtimes I would like to take a step back
to see more of the room, but then of course walls (povray boxes) get in the
way. Is there a way to make an object, such as a box, transparent but only
if one looks outside in, i.e. from one direction.

Many thanks in advance,

Pahidla

Post a reply to this message