POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A ghostly transparent sphere Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:28:19 EDT (-0400)
  A ghostly transparent sphere (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Kevin
Subject: A ghostly transparent sphere
Date: 22 Mar 2007 06:30:02
Message: <web.460267ad8ef3907b41254bd10@news.povray.org>
I am really new at this and struggling a bit, so would appreciate any help !

I need a transparent translucent ghostly sphere - just visible - with no
reflections, no refraction and no specular high-lights.

I think this must be really easy to do, but whatever I try is just too
glass-like.....

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin

Post a reply to this message