POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Background image? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:24:08 EDT (-0400)
  Background image? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Espen
Subject: Background image?
Date: 15 Jan 2007 09:10:01
Message: <web.45ab8a50eadb310ca24f7610@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I'm trying to make an animatied text overlay ontop of an image.  Looking
through the helpfile I find lots of backgroud properties to play around
with, like a solid or gradiant background color, but nothing about static
images.

Is it possible to add a static image to the background as it is with for
example 3D Studio Max, where it is very simple to do so?

TIA,
Espen

Post a reply to this message

> Is it possible to add a static image to the background as it is with for
> example 3D Studio Max, where it is very simple to do so?

Have a look at screen.inc it is in the standard includes

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/495/

Marc

Post a reply to this message