POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : about media Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:02 EDT (-0400)
  about media (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: RusHHouR
Subject: about media
Date: 1 Jan 2007 05:35:01
Message: <web.4598e3a2fb205ac747d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Im doing a dark alleyway scene, and im experimenting with media a bit...

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4606/alley2ru4.jpg

want these "clouds" that appear, probably as a result of the density
thing..

If you got any tips, please help me.
/rush

----------the media code-----------
media {    // atmospheric media sample
  intervals 10   //10
  scattering { 1, 0.05 extinction 0.5  }
  density {
        bumps
        frequency 2            // <- add this line
    color_map {
      [0.00 color Gray20]
      [0.50 color Gray40]
      [1.00 color Gray20]