POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : House designing 3DSoftware Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  House designing 3DSoftware (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Kurinji
Subject: House designing 3DSoftware
Date: 24 Sep 2005 07:25:01
Message: <web.433536c2ff7cab904f30472e0@news.povray.org>
Hi
We are planning to remodel our home
before we actually start on the project i would like to build a virtual
model and see how the remodelled home might look

I am trying to try some 3d modellling software
I would like to know..Could "povray" can be used for that(house
designing)...or is "povray" used for creating 3d animation objects...if
so...i am not intrested (in animation)
plese let me know

The download page gives 32 bit and 64 bit option
i am using Win2000..pls let me know which one i am supposed to download

Thank you
Kurinji

Post a reply to this message