POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : House designing 3DSoftware : Re: House designing 3DSoftware Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: House designing 3DSoftware
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 24 Sep 2005 07:42:55
Message: <iteaj117ecnogskrm90vdngl9a2vhbp0m0@4ax.com>
On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 07:21:39 EDT, "Kurinji" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>I am trying to try some 3d modellling software
>I would like to know..Could "povray" can be used for that(house
>designing)...or is "povray" used for creating 3d animation objects...if
>so...i am not intrested (in animation)
>plese let me know

Pov-Ray could be used for what you want but I would not recommend it.
Pov-Ray is for high quality graphic output it has a scripting language
and there is a GUI called Moray. But by the time it took you to do
what you want it to do years may have passed. It can be used to give
good renderings of a house created with an other piece of software. (I
can't help you there, sorry.

Oh, and if you are going to download it use the 32 bit version.

Regards
        Stephen