POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : problem with orthographic camera Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  problem with orthographic camera (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Zeta777
Subject: problem with orthographic camera
Date: 8 Jun 2005 03:30:00
Message: <web.42a69e07995d66a9ec9af3200@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm trying to export data from an opengl application into povray files.
In fact, I recreate programmatically the objects in a pov files ( the
objects are simple : only spheres and cylinders ) and then process the file
with povray.

To do this , I use an orthographic camera ( the previous programmer used it
to design the opengl app ) in order to reproduce the same view as I have in
the application.
But I'm having a few problem with it.
Notably ervery object of the scene doesn't display itself correctly ( they
don't appear in fact ).

Although I read something about that problem in the ocumentation (
http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.6.1/247/ ), I still can't manage
to display all the objects of the scene.

If you could advise me on how to solve this problem, I would be grateful.

Thanks

Bye

Post a reply to this message