POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Old - newbie asks... Where are some inc. files gone? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  Old - newbie asks... Where are some inc. files gone? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Juke
Subject: Old - newbie asks... Where are some inc. files gone?
Date: 23 Feb 2005 16:35:00
Message: <web.421cf6bcc5ce5f8ff5b8a04a0@news.povray.org>
Hi, I haven't used povray for years, for almost 10 years actually.

Now I wanted to render my old pictures, but with latest povray (3.6 for
windows), povray fails to find some basic include files, like "fov.inc"?

These aren't even included with bundle?

What should I do? Is tehre more uncompatibility than this (during times I
used povray heavily, it was in version 2.1).

Any suggestions? I really have lot of scenes that I want to re-render to
bigger resolution than was possible those old 486-times :)

-Juke

Post a reply to this message