POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Background is not rendered Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Background is not rendered (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rage30
Subject: Background is not rendered
Date: 19 Oct 2004 11:35:00
Message: <web.417533573836a2c2ea905ff0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
I've made many many drawing with Moray & Povray on my own computer.  Now i'm
working on my friend computer and i've got a problem: My background is not
rendered.  It's a simple gray color.  When i render it, in Moray my
background is black, and in Povray my background is full of little square
.... like if no background was drawn.

Any idea of what's wrong?

Thanks for your help
Christian