POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Texture List and texture sites Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Texture List and texture sites (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: BlackSilver
Subject: Texture List and texture sites
Date: 1 Apr 2003 23:10:03
Message: <web.3e8a61d78f89e3502f7d217f0@news.povray.org>
Please, I would enjoy if anyone can tell me where I can see a texture list
of all textures of Pov-Ray, and also want to know where I can find
high-resolution textures to use on Pov-Ray

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

> Please, I would enjoy if anyone can tell me where I can see a texture list
> of all textures of Pov-Ray,

Look in the scene files directories that came with the distribution. There
are .pov files that you can render to see all the included textures.

http://www.povray.org/resources/links/3D_Image_and_Texture_Resources/Texture_Resources/

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

>Please, I would enjoy if anyone can tell me where I can see a texture list
>of all textures of Pov-Ray, and also want to know where I can find
>high-resolution textures to use on Pov-Ray

Do you mean something like TextureView?
<http://www.friedemann-schmidt.com/>

--
Mike Williams