POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Texture List and texture sites : Re: Texture List and texture sites Server Time
31 Jul 2024 02:18:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture List and texture sites
From: ABX
Date: 2 Apr 2003 03:33:57
Message: <oq7l8vcr484332lmaqha3nstfeqf02sijs@4ax.com>
On Tue,  1 Apr 2003 23:06:47 EST, "BlackSilver" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Please, I would enjoy if anyone can tell me where I can see a texture list
> of all textures of Pov-Ray, and also want to know where I can find
> high-resolution textures to use on Pov-Ray

start queue with files contained in scenes/portfolio directory and after
rednering view index.html there

But they are not all textures of POV-Ray. Just those distributed with package.
I suppose nobody calculated number of all textures of POV-Ray since all
combinations of all features are in theory infinite.

ABX