POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Media - Dust in room Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Media - Dust in room (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Admiral Justin
Subject: Media - Dust in room
Date: 15 Dec 2002 11:28:40
Message: <3dfcadb8@news.povray.org>
I have seen many of the pictures using media to simulate particulate
matter in the air, like a sunbeam entering a dusty room, but I have not
been able to reproduce that effect.

What happens is either I don't see any effect, or the entire scene
becomes one giant gray mass.

I have read through the help files extensively, but still haven't been
able to solve the problem.  Any help you could give would be appreaciated.

Post a reply to this message