POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Green dominant? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:34:01 EDT (-0400)
  Green dominant? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Giuseppe Bilotta
Subject: Green dominant?
Date: 20 May 2005 02:33:36
Message: <svkx5uh2287$.dq30ut49e8nl$.dlg@40tude.net>
Hello,

I'm using POV-Ray 3.6.1a.icl8.win32 on a Windows XP Pro system. One
thing that I notice is that there is an apparent strong green dominant
in some colors. For example, the Yellow rgb color comes up somewhat
greenish; the White itself has a grayish hue. Is this normal?

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

"A me me la compra il mio babbo"
(Altan)
("When I grow up, I will fight for peace"
 "I'll have my daddy buy it for me")

Post a reply to this message