POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I make an object generate light in a radiosity scene? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  How can I make an object generate light in a radiosity scene? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: incognito
Subject: How can I make an object generate light in a radiosity scene?
Date: 26 Nov 2003 05:20:01
Message: <web.3fc47d1f4902d99b1522a8270@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I was wondering how I can make an object generate light for a radiosity
scene? Reference to the documentation are welcome. I am somewhat confused
if this is done differently for radiosity than what is mentioned in the
documentation I have seen so far.

Thank you for any suggestions.

Post a reply to this message