POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Rounding and Shading Text Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Rounding and Shading Text (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tom Walker
Subject: Rounding and Shading Text
Date: 18 Dec 2002 10:54:48
Message: <MPG.186a64f9fa5e7a92989680@news.povray.org>
Hello,

The image in question is at:
http://www.avanteware.com/images/avwlogoscript.jpg

I have used a series of cylinders to create the triangle logo and that
gives the nice rounded shading effect. I would like to be able to
duplicate that effect on the text, but I don't know where to begin. I've
tried applying a phong finish, but that gives a dark gray shade to the
text.

Can you help in this matter?

Thank you for your help.

Tom Walker