POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : --- Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  --- (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Ross Litscher
Subject: Re: strange black areas
Date: 9 Apr 2004 11:02:42
Message: <4076bb12$1@news.povray.org>
"Buddy13" <bud### [at] themappersguildcom> wrote in message
> Attached are the code and the picture rendered. Not sure if you need it,
> but if you can't duplicate the results with the code alone, the pic
> might help.
>
> And I know my code is probably pretty sloppy, but I still consider
> myself new at this. :D

In that case, welcome to the group. But as others will surely tell you,
povray.newusers isn't the proper place to post images. those should go in
povray.binaries.images. It's common practice to either as questions here and
say "hey, i'll post the image over in povray.binaries.images" and people
will take the time to go look.

The black spots are atributed to your radiosity settings. I'm not one to
know the best settings to use though. So no real help from me, eh? ;) Nice
looking Bender, anyway!

ross

Post a reply to this message